I'M ALWAYS HUNGRY!
Getting a little snack from Daddy between meals.
I apologize for not posting in a while. It has been a pretty busy week and I am having to switch around where I host the photos.
Austin is doing great. He eats all of the time! The swelling in his head comes and goes (depending on his mood), but is really draining off well.
Robyn and I have been treated this week to homemade meals prepared by several women we have known and loved for the better part of our lives. We would like to say a big thank you to all of you ladies for your kindness and excellent grub! It has made this busy week so much easier because Robyn and I don't have to remind each other to eat.
Now sleep...that's a different story.
-Ricky
1 comment:
nice to see the updated photos.
Keep em comming when ya get the chance.
I know you have your arms full now!
Take care
Love,EDDY JR.
Post a Comment