This was taken tonight after dinner.
Austin is home and doing great. We arrived home last night around 8:30 to a welcome party who did a little more than just welcome us home. Robyn, Austin and I walked into a beautifully cleaned and decorated home that was ready to keep up with the little man. Robyn and I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to those little elves for their care and craftmanship.
It will never be forgotten.
Austin sleeps...and I mean sleeps. I am enjoying this now because, well you know...
He is doing awesome during our exercise times. He moves his hips really well and even shows some movement in one or both of his knees. I have said from the very beginning that if Austin does not flourish, it won't be for lack of effort on his or our part. He has already proven himself to be so strong and brave beyond even my own expectations.
Perhaps...someday...I will post a picture of his first steps for all to enjoy!
-Ricky

1 comment:
You're welcome! Our pleasure. Thanks for providing us with a new little bundle of joy to spoil and then send home to his parents!
Elf
Post a Comment