I'm all smiles!
Austin was in playful mood today.
Austin was in playful mood today.
Well tomorrow is the big day!
Robyn and I have been rooming with Austin up here at the hospital to get a better idea of how things will be once we get home. So far everything is going very well. He is not much of a screamer (yet). He just wants to eat, sleep, play, DESTROY DIAPERS and see his mommy regularly for good measure.
We have learned several excersises that we have been performing with him to insure that the muscles in his legs stay nice and loose and ready for use. He is a strong little booger!
Once we get home, I will continue to update this blog for anyone who would like to see first hand how YOUR prayers and support are paying off. I have also fixed it so that anyone can post a comment without having to create an account with blogger.
Robyn sends her love,
-Ricky
6 comments:
Ricky and Robyn
Austin is absolutely beautiful -
To me, there are two scriptures that have shown themselves true regarding Austin.
One is "With God ALL things are possible" and the other one is "And God sent his Word and HEALED them all"
Austin is a living witness to both of those scriptures and becasue of your faithfulness we are seeing the result of God's word coming to pass. Know that you all are in my prayers and we will contiue to see daily the wonderful faithfulness of God living in Austin.
Linda - Abilene
What a beautiful boy he is!! I am looking at these pictures and reading these words smiling, crying and praising the Lord!! He is being so very faithful to you both. Thank you for sharing your lives with those of us who love you and cherish each word you send to us. I can hardly wait to hold him! His smile today reminds me of his Daddy, but certainly his beauty, or excuse me, "good looks", comes from his Mom. Our love to each of you, Gay and family
Hey Guys!
Austin is beautiful. And what a testimony to the power of prayer. We are so excited for you. Keep the pictures coming! We love you all.
Kayla and Chris
Robyn & Ricky,
Your baby is beautiful. I bet you can't wait until you get him home where all of the "real fun" will begin. I love you all and can't wait to see Austin.
Love,
Kyra and Kyden
Hi Robyn and Ricky,
Austin is beautiful and I know he'll do quite well with such loving and caring parents. I know you are just settling in and things will be very hectic for a while. I'd love to get a chance to talk to you once things quiet down a bit.
I sent your note to everyone in the department and they were thrilled to get a chance to see your photos and read your news.
Robyn send me an email when you get a chance. I'll call you and we'll get caught up with news.
All my best,
Barb Fath
Post a Comment