Hi Robyn! Congratulations. He is a real cutie! Thanks for posting the photos! Can't wait to make him his first Balloon Figure. It was great to see all of you . Veronica and I really had a nice time. I hope we can hook up,& go on an adventure somewhere this year. I'm planning a cruise to the Western Caribbean for Veronicas birthday in November.
I can't wait to see him. He is sooooo cute. Everyone says he looks just like Austin. I was thinking he looked different! LOL! Love ya'll. Can't wait to see ya'll and meet the new Cuz!
13 comments:
What a sweetie! Wish I was closer to give him some kisses! Hope everything is going well. Thank you so much for my book. I am reading it as we speak!
What a handsome boy! He is so sweet...I just want to kiss those cheeks! Congratulations...he is perfect!
He is so cute & he looks a lot like Austin.
We can not wait to meet him.
Yay! Love the pictures! He's such a cutie just like his big brother! I hope you are all starting to adjust to having a family of 4!
He is so adorable. Hope you are guys are doing well. Praying for a fast recovery for Robyn. Congratulations.
he's so, so, so handsome! he looks just like Austin. we are so incredibly happy for you!
Awwwwww! How adorable! Congratulations you guys! I bet Austin has been loving all over him!
Hi Robyn! Congratulations. He is a real cutie!
Thanks for posting the photos!
Can't wait to make him his first Balloon Figure.
It was great to see all of you .
Veronica and I really had a nice time.
I hope we can hook up,& go on an adventure somewhere this year.
I'm planning a cruise to the Western Caribbean for Veronicas birthday in November.
He is precious! I can't wait to see him in person. Hope you are all doing well and getting some sleep!
Congratulations to your family, he is so precious!
I can't wait to see him. He is sooooo cute. Everyone says he looks just like Austin. I was thinking he looked different! LOL! Love ya'll. Can't wait to see ya'll and meet the new Cuz!
He is so handsome. Can't wait to meet him. What a perfect gift!
How are Mom,Dad,Austin & Baby?
Post a Comment