Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Angel

This past week, another little angel entered into heaven. Many of you knew I was pregnant and at our first doctor's appointment, I found out I had a miscarriage. They could not find the heartbeat and called it a "missed miscarriage". It's been a hard week for us, but during this Thanksgiving season, we are so blessed to have so many family and friends who care for us, are there for us, make us laugh, and support us. I cannot put into words how much all of you mean to us and how much we love you. Thank you.

To my Angel:

Though I never saw you with my eyes, I loved you.
Though I never held you with my arms, I loved you.
And though I loved you, God loved you more.
I will remember you always.
Goodbye sweet angel. . .
We'll see you again someday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This makes me so sad. I love thinking about little angels and your little angel. I hope you are healing and get better every day. And I hope for a new baby sometime in the future. Love you!

Mandi said...

Sorry...I was looking at Holly and Wes' page so it said it's from Wes but it's actually from me!

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you all and thinking about your sweet angel. It's true, I believe you will meet your baby someday in heaven.
I know that comforted me during difficult time. We love you guys.
Love,
The Phelps